This page is still work in progress. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions in the mean time.
The Basics (see below for assembly instructions)
- Plug in the solar panel to either of the 2 black DC barrel jacks
- Solar panels work best in direct sunlight, avoid any shadows if possible
- Do not leave the battery pack exposed to direct sunlight. Tuck it behind the solar panel where it will be shaded.
- If you see all 3 lights on the unit is overheating. Immediately unplug all solar panels and any devices, and let it cool for at least 10 minutes. Then resume charging with ONE solar panel.
- If your device won't charge when you plug it in (but it used to charge) the battery is completely drained. Charge the battery pack for at least a couple of hours before attempting to charge your device.